Several Injured In Sunday Accident

A joint effort from area fire departments brought a number of puppies to safety from the threat of smoke inhalation after a residential fire destroyed a mobile home in Allons early Friday morning, Jan. 4.

Fire Chief James King of East 52 Volunteer Fire Department (East 52 VFD) said about two or three puppies were trapped beneath a burning home as residents woke to the smell of smoke in their 233 Fletcher Circle home around 1:49 a.m.

For more on this story, see the print or online edition of this week’s Livingston Enterprise.

Leave a Comment