Fire Results In One Taken To Hospital

An early evening fire call last Wednesday resulted in a person being taken to the emergency room.

Livingston fire and police officials were dispatched to a home at 312 Celina Street around 6:30 p.m. Wednesday because the home was reportedly on fire. When officials arrived, they found what appeared to be a mattress that had been on fire and had been dragged out of the residence. Officials also found Randall Rice, a resident at the home, complaining of injuries sustained in the fire.

For more on this story, pick up a copy of this week’s Livingston Enterprise on newsstands now, or subscribe online at livingstonenterprise.net.

Leave a Comment